I've decided to do another collaboration with other bloggers, asking what their best beauty tips were considering Blogging Advice From Expert Bloggers was such a big success. I will be continuing to do these collaborations, so if your interested drop me an email before you leave.
Thankyou to everyone who contributed.
2. It would have to be if you're applying make-up for the daytime, always try to be near natural sunlight/daylight so you can really see how it's going to look! =)
3. If you have breakouts, apply tea tree oil on them before you go to sleep at night. Within a few days they'll vanish, but they'll get bigger first (only so all the dirt can come out).
my blog is 1weekmary.com x
4. I usually take a lip scrub/ face scrub, whatever i have to hand with a spare toothbrush to exfoliate my lips, especially before applying lipstick to ensure my lips look nice and smooth with no cracks! Xx
5.Two beauty tips I stand by are:to rinse with hydrogen peroxide for sparkly white teeth twice a week - so cost effective
Brush your brows up instead of to the side to add depth and chic amount of bushiness 😆
Really enjoying your blog and Twitter of course.
6. My beauty tip would be to wear sun screen. I know it's so cliche, but protecting your skin from the sun is so important.
My blog tip would be to write what you want to read (so cliche) because if you aren't enjoying what you write, it will show.
The link to my blog is http://sarahmaureen17.blogspot.com.au/
7. Hi! It's Ashley from hiyaitsashley!
My beauty tip is: to keep your eyeliner in place, apply a thin layer of some translucent power, or even your regular setting powder, onto your eyelids the a apply your eyeliner. This will help keep the eyeliner from smudging or transferring onto your eyelids!
Make sure you visit my blog hiyaitsashley.com
I also have a full post on this tip > http://www.hiyaitsashley.com/2014/11/make-up-trick-keeping-eyeliner-in-place.html?m=1#more
8. "Coconut oil for EVERYTHING. It's amazing as a hair mask, to apply after shaving for super smooth skin, as a makeup remover and as a skin moisturiser." If you want to know more about coconut oil and the benefits it can have here's my post 22 amazing wonders of coconut oil
9. My best beauty tips
1. Use sellotape under your eyes for a guideline for your eyeliner and eyeshadow.
2. Prevent touching your face all the time. This will only bring out spots.