Soap&Glory- Scrub Your Nose In It Review

Soap&glory Scrub Your Nose In It Review

Soap and glory is an all one favourite for most people, especially for me! Most people get them for Christmas because they do the most cutest sets and they seem really cheap at Christmas and especially when the 3 for 2 is on in boots! 

Anyway before I natter on and bore you's all away, let's get on to the review. I used to use this all the time, I forgot it existed until I came across it in my draws the other day, as I'm doing a big clear out for when I move this weekend! I think this product is amazing and works wonders on your skin. It clears my blackheads and makes my skin so soft. 

It comes out as a greeny colour and it's alsohas them bits in it to exfoliate your skin, bonus! When I put it on I leave it for around 5 minutes, your skin goes cool and feels almost as if you've got toothpaste on your face. However it feels so refreshing! It smells so amazing and leaves my nose feeling deeply cleansed at the end. 

This is one of the best face scrubs I've used so far and would definitely recommend it. It's actually very cheap, however I'm not sure how much I brought it for now it was under £10 anyway as they have a new packaging and sell that one for around £17. I'm pretty sure it wasn't that price. 

On the bottle it states 'helps refine large pores and prevents blemishes... Leaves skin looking brighter and more radiant' mostly skin products don't live up to their expectations but to this day have my word on it, this one does! So if your looking for a good face scrub, I'd recommend this. 

Have you's ever tried this? If not what face scrub do you's use? 

Demi xxx







Comments

  1. I love Soap and Glory - this is going next on my list of things to try :)


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I ,think it's everyone's favourite! And let me know what you think:)
      Demi xxx

      Delete
  2. I get so many blackheads around my nose that no exfoliator seems to get rid of. Will definitely give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, no matter what they never come out, this deep cleanses them so they actually disappear!
      Thank you for reading
      Demi xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this before! I love it though - I will definitely be buying this and giving it a go! Thanks so a great review!

    Jemma | http://jemmassimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still looking for a product that helps with blackheads, have never heard of this before. I will definitely be giving it ago!

    Caoimhe | Blend and Bronze

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great! I've been looking for something that will help me get rid of my blackheads for ages but nothing seems to work. I need to give this a go!

    Neelam // www.neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment