If you haven't read my post from yesterday about why it's so important to step out of your comfort zone, well you can do so here.
A comfort zone can be a big thing to over come and step out of, but here's a few things you can do which mightn't be crazy, but they're different from what your day to day life is like. Even doing things like this will give you more confidence and you'll achieve more from it.
So here's a few ways you can step out of your comfort zone today:
• face one of your fears.
• have a no-tech Sundays and turn off all technical devices.
• find a hobby anything from dancing, swimming, crafts or blogging.
• get lost and find your way back using just a map.
• book marathon- read books for a hour everyday for a month.
• try a new recipie, eat and cook something different.
• make a friend.
• spend time with your family.
• watch a tv show in another language, who knows you might just grasp a new language.
• take a power nap.
• try karate or a type of martial arts.
• climb a mountain.
• make a blog or a YouTube video.
• go on a bike ride.
• make a fool of yourself.
• allow a friend to make plans, that you're in no control of.
• preform some type of public speaking.
• go somewhere new, go on an adventure.
• switch your daily routine.
• always say yes!
Here's just a few things you can do to stand out of your comfort zone. Can you think of any others? What have you done to step out of your comfort zone?