So I've thought of quite a few things I could do every week, it doesn't have to be anything big, in fact most of these are easy and have no time consumption. It's just a little gesture and sometimes it can really make someone's day.
- smile at strangers (they'll smile back too and will make you feel good)
- leave someone a nice message
- compliment your friend/family members
- compliment a stranger
- speak to a friend you haven't spoken too in a while
- do someone else's chores, if your husband/partner normally cooks dinner well why don't you take over for the night?
- bring sweets to work for your colleagues
- don't say anything negative for a whole day
- give your change to a homeless person, is that pound really going to put a hole in the bank?
- forgive someone
- mind a friend/family members child for the night. This gives you bonding time as well as giving them some space for the night
- write a letter to one of my favourite bloggers or one of your readers
- make the cup of teas all day
- volunteer in a hospital
- carry an old persons shopping
So here's just a few out of many that I think I'd be able to do and this is my list that I'm going to be going by every week. Why don't you do the same!