New Styles I'm Trying Out This Summer

New styles I’m trying out this summer! 

Hair crimping 
I’ve just purchased the new GHD crimpers, since I straighten my hair everyday it’s started to get a bit boring, so I need to jazz things up more and add some volume, no ones crimping at the moment so think it’s a little different and I love it!! 

Natural fresh summer makeup look 
No one likes wearing a full face of makeup throughout the summer do they? I fill in my brows most days that’s about it. To add a bit of sparkle this summer I’ve also added an illuminating cream into my makeup routine. This gives you a fresh glowing look and is quick an easy to apply. Curl my lashes, add a tiny bit of mascara to make your eyes pop. There you have it quick and easy boost of confidence without the time and effort, with an amazing natural look that enhances your natural beauty. 



Side clips 
I avoid following trends as I like to be myself and have my own look but bringing back out a side clip has made me love my hair again! Do you ever get bored of your hair parting and never know we’re to put the front part of your hair? I don’t anymore!! 

Full head of highlights 
A few months back I went back to my natural brown colour and then half a head foils which I’m loving. A bit of a change for me I’m normally blue, pink, purple or red, maybe I’m over crazy coloured hair days? I hope so. So adding some extra blonde to make my hair pop this summer. I try to look after my hair as much as I can with hair masks, sprays, serums and oils, having flawless hair is the most important part of your look! 



Comments